QuickRay sensors deliver high-quality X-rays, while offering excellent dependability and maximum patient comfort. QuickRay integrates seamlessly with different imaging software through our QuickRayConnect TWAIN. (See photo for list of integrations) Captured x-rays seen in just ~3 seconds. 5.4mm thick, 20 lp/mm. 2m cable length. 3-year warranty, 7-year replacement plan. Wall mount holder, positioning kit and protective sheaths included.
Why choose the QuickRay sensor?
- It is the most compatible sensor in the market- either via direct integration or via TWAIN.
- It gives you pristine image clarity at the highest resolution with minimum radiation exposure
- Connects directly to your computer’s USB port without requiring a special interface box!
- Captured X-Ray images are projected directly to the dentist’s viewing screen in just ~3 seconds
The thin, tough and durable polyamide housing is less than 1/4″ and features a CMOS imaging sensor chip, CSI Scintillator, electronic circuits, shielding foils, polyurethane cable and shock absorbers.
- Has a 3 year warranty backed by a 7 year “out of warranty” replacement plan
Each sensor kit includes: Flow Uni-Verse-All positioner kit, 500 ct protective sheaths, wall mount holder, and extension cable.
Note: Rinn XCP DS Fit starter kits available for upgrade of $75. Includes: (1) Ring, (1) bar, (1) of each horizontal, vertical, anterior, posterior biteblocks. Select option when adding to cart.
QuickRay Mac Plugin required for Mac users
Software code required. Quickray Twain for integration into Radiovision V4 and MacPractice Digital Radiography Software. One time purchase. Installed on sensor for use on all computers. Cannot be transferred once installed.